Data We Collect
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Payment information.
- Information about your use of our website.
- Any other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. We have established procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information, including the right to request access to your personal information, request correction of the personal information that we hold about you, request erasure of your personal information, object to processing of your personal information, request the restriction of processing of your personal information, and request the transfer of your personal information to another party.